Monday, September 26, 2011

Baby Bump update- 30 weeks


30 weeks already! Crap I need to get my act together for this poor kid! I feel like I have done nothing for this poor kid who will be here in just 10 short weeks. Now that we are into the 3rd trimester my engagement ring has been put away for now and we will see how long I will be able to keep wearing my wedding band. My husband got to see me grow for 6 more weeks then he got to with my first pregnancy, he was very amazed to watch the bump grow in those six weeks. Sleep is not happening as much as I would like, but I will take anything I can get. Being 30 weeks with a very clingy toddler (i am hoping it is a phase) who likes to be carried and to hug on me a lot of the time. Just getting comfortable with this bump is very difficult I am tossing and turning all night from side to side. It is amazing to me in the next 10 weeks he will more then double his weight. At 30 weeks the baby is about 3 pounds and my little boy was 7 pounds 1 ounce at 39 weeks. It is fun to be pregnant a second time and get to compare notes and to be a little wiser this time around. I am very glad that we are here if anything where to happen we have so much wonderful family and friends so close by, that I don't worry at all about being pregnant alone with a toddler. That coupled with the fact that we got to skype with Dada tonight I think I will sleep very well tonight. All you got to do is move your feet and you ass will follow and take it all one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment