Thursday, September 22, 2011

731 days to go...


All 731 stars are up and I am ready to rip them all down! Well it is official the hubby is in route to his new "home" for the next 2 years. He started traveling yesterday evening and will not be to his final destination till tomorrow morning. We are hanging in there. I do my best not to cry or break down in front of the boy. The last 30 days have been such a blur of just doing everything fun and not thinking about how crappy and hard this is going to be on us all. Both last night and tonight after I got the boy out the bath he went to look for Dada to get his goodnight kisses, so he has his Daddy doll in his bed with him and keeps kissing on it. That is what kills me at night, but if he didn't look for Dada I think it would crush me more. I miss my husband and we know we are doing the right thing but that doesn't make it any easier. We love our kids so much and this is the life we have chosen, it will get better in time, it always does. For now I just got to keep breathing and get through this first week and get into our new schedule. Sigh.... time for some more ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment