Thursday, July 14, 2011

We are just enjoying every moment...


So we have orders but we are still waiting on the official dates. We know my dear husband will be moving to Oki for a two year unaccompanied tour. This separation was our decision but that doesn't make it any easier. He will be leaving sometime in September and we are hoping he will be able to come home for 3-4 weeks in December for the new baby. We have been talking about this next step for so long and I know with my experience with going through 3 deployments now you can't plan for this stuff. You just got to jump in so I am ready to jump so we can move past this and move forward. I don't know how I am going to raise to kids on my own for 2 years. All I do know is if I keep moving my feet my ass will follow! I just hope we made the right decision and the little feet follow and they later understand that we are going through this as a couple and parents all for them. We will just have to see how it all plays out and how we handle this next stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment