Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summer is here!

After not having a summer last year now that I am incubating a little person we are having a record hot one this year. I have been very tempted to ask my husband to sleep in another room, but we have been managing. We have made lots of trips to the pool and beach this last couple of weeks and my little boy has zero fear of the water, which makes everything more interesting. We don't have dates yet but we do have orders and my husband will be leaving in September some time for 2 years unaccompanied tour. So we are just leaving it up and trying to enjoy this summer as much as we can. Once we get dates I will start my mental count down till then. In the mean time I will just keep organizing as much as I can and prepping for this big change so I stay ahead of the eight ball. I got my in-laws coming in a couple of weeks so I just need to stay on top of keeping this house running well and staying clean and organized. I feel good and things are just seeming to fall into place so hopefully we can keep that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment