Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Baby Bump update- 20 weeks


Well we are half way done! It is amazing how fast time goes the second time around and while chasing a ever changing toddler. We found out for sure we will be having another little BOY!! Everything is going just perfectly uneventful and just growing and feeling more little bumps every day. I can't wait till the stores start carrying all the Christmas outfits so i can start picking out the boys matching Christmas outfits! So exciting and scary to know I will be raising two little men, the on my own part is the scary part. Somehow it will all work it self out I just wish I could fast forward to the other side of this family separation. After going through 3 deployments I know my husband I will make it work somehow I just wish I knew how that all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment