Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baby Bump update- 19 weeks

Everything is going just perfectly. I am starting to really look pregnant now so it is getting fun. I had a an appointment last week and I had Scott with me and my mid-wife let be the big helper with the doppler. So he would push the button on and off and I would say either "uh-oh you turned the baby off!" or "can you turn the baby back on?" and he was so proud of himself and my midwife and her nurse were so excited to see for the first time since he was ity-bity. It is amazing how fast this all goes. She said everything is great and my weight was perfect which is always good news, weight in pregnancy seems to be this odd balancing game for me. Sometimes i am too low sometimes too high and I just don't like talking about my weight every time i come in since it is really not a good way of measuring proper nutrition since everyone gains weight differently but that doesn't reveal anything about their diet and true fitness and the real health of mom and baby. I can't weight till next time to share this whole experiences with my little man! I love being a mom and growing babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment