Monday, October 24, 2011

Baby Bump update- 34 weeks


"Your baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (like your average cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long. " (from babycenter.com) 
Well that is a sobering fact, especially since my 1st was only 18.5in when he was born and 7lbs 1 oz! I guess this baby is really coming, only 6 weeks to go? I keep procrastinating thinking if I don't prep for the baby then it won't come for a while. We all know this baby is coming whether i am ready or not. So things I should do that I keep putting off would be getting a car seat, stroller adapter for car seat, write a birth plan, buy the plane ticket for Daddy to come home, getting all the newborn clothes hung up, setting up the cloth diaper service, and packing a bag for the hospital. I am sure it will all get done, for some reason I am just not too worried about any of it, I just know it will all work out some how. I did get my maternity pics done last Friday and I am so excited about seeing them! I just need to get motivated to get on top of all this stuff. That is hard to do when all I want to do is enjoy my little man before we are going to need to share our time. Even as I write this is still fully sink in that in about 6 weeks this little guy is going to be in my arms and my lap is going to be on hot commodity! I am sure there will be an adjustment period for us all, but again I am positive it will all some how work out. Some how we will buy groceries, go to the park, and our other activities I just have no idea how any of that will happen. I guess we will just keeping moving our feet…


No comments:

Post a Comment