Thursday, October 6, 2011

716 stars to go


Well two weeks down and we are getting into our groove. We are keeping very busy around here. Now that fall has begun we have lots of fun planed for this month. So over the next 25 days Scott and I have 2 football games, 2 baby bump appointments, 2 kid birthday parties, maternity pictures, a baby shower, Halloween, all on top of our normal Stroller Strides, MOPS and preschool activities. So now we have no more time for anyone getting sick around here anymore. We are talking to Dada pretty regular on Skype now and Scott and is pro at it. He sits on my lap and say "dada dada dada dada" while the phone rings it is quite cute and the Daddy doll and all the pictures of him up in the house are great too. I guess when he comes home to visit we will see if all our hard work pays off. Some times I wish there was a right way to do this. With all that is going on I have been taking more time to be silly with my little monsters!

No comments:

Post a Comment