Monday, October 10, 2011

Baby Bump update- 32 weeks

Don't Donald and I have such cute bellies! So according to babycenter.com "Baby weighs as much as a jicama. Your baby is taking up more and more space in your uterus and weighs as much as a large jicama -- about 3 3/4 pounds. (Length: about 16 3/4 inches, head to heel.)" What they don't tell you is at this point bending and picking up a toddler all day is some hard work. We are spending more and more time with mommy laying on the floor. Also toddlers really like to be held still. I love all the hugs but it is getting more difficult and the boy seems to think they belly is a seat for him which is not the most comfortable thing. I often feel like a toothpaste tube and the boy is going to just make this baby fall out. That would be nice if giving birth was that easy. I only got 8 weeks till my due date and #1 was a week early. Talk about running out of time! Still need to get a car seat (here is the one we decided on Car Seat) and put it in the car and I would love to get some video baby monitors for both rooms. Other then those 2 items we are pretty good for another boy, which does make it a bit easier, and adds to my procrastination. Time to get to get some rest for the night. Only 8 more weeks till sushi, beer, and a subway sandwich!

No comments:

Post a Comment