Wednesday, February 22, 2012

why I am grateful for my hands

Today my hands accomplished so much today. Here is the run down:
  • Carried 2 kids down stairs twice
  • filled the Milk sippy 3 times
  • filled the water 2 times
  • held and nursed the baby 8 times
  • drove to preschool
  • help the toddler on the playgound
  • sang tick-tock with Scott and lifted him into the air
  • kept the toddler from hitting, implemented 5 time outs
  • made grilled chesse lunch
  • made salmon pasta dinner
  • cleaned all the bathrooms
  • rotated laundry
  • unloaded reloaded the dish washer
  • shine the sink
  • wash 2 babies and get them in bed
  • changed about a dozen diapers
  • held the baby while eating my dinner with one hand
  • and lot of hugs
i think grateful is an understatement considering everything I do on a normal daily basis, i guess I will give them a break from typing for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment