Wednesday, February 15, 2012

585 stars to go

Well it's been awhile, sorry we have been very busy. Here is a quick update:
  • December 1st Sylas is born
  • December 5th Sam came home
  • Holidays
  • Demember 26th G-Janie came to visit
  • January 5th Sam went back to Oki
  • I have been tring to figure out how to do this on my own just "the little feet and I"
  • Febuary 7th Scott turned 2
  • February 11th big 2 year old party
We are all good for the most part. I feel like I never stop working all day and night with the kids and house. So taking time to type means laundry doesn't get folded or the dishes wait a bit longer. There is awlays a chore to do, a butt to wipe or a mouth to feed. I would love to just play with the kids and do all the fun stuff but the "work" part has to get done too. If I don't do nobody else will. I find it interesting now on my 4 deployment with my husband I feel more alone then ever. Even though I am really never alone with the boys and dog. We are doing well though everyone is healthy and happy and we get to talk to daddy a lot on Skype. On that note since I have both kids napping right now I should get back to work. I will work better to post more. Pics coming from the birthday party with all the crafts/food i made for the occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment