Monday, January 2, 2012

new years resolutions?

I heard the other day with all the new year hype that the number 1 resolution this year is to save more money. That is something I stide to do constantly. That got me thinking what my new year resolution should be? I really couldn't think of anything other then to try to do more then just keep my head above water. I know I got a lot on my plate for 2012 so to get a good handle on my work load and do it with a smile would be great. I do have an idea what 2012 holds for us. Here is the short list:
  • Disneyland
  • 2 year old Birthday
  • WDW
  • Visiting with daddy
  • Big boy bed
  • Potty training
  • Mommy alone b-day vaca
  • Crawling
  • Home made food for all
  • Lots of love and kisses
  • Learning how to ask for help! 
Bring in it 2012 we are ready to rock this!

No comments:

Post a Comment