Sunday, January 1, 2012

1 month old

Happy New Year! I am really going to try and be better about this little blog. I got busy prepping for this new baby and for Daddy to come home. Sylas was born on December 1st and is one month old today. My husband has been home for the last month and will leave again this week and I will have to come back to reality after this amazing fantasy world we have lived in for the last month.




This is my big 1 month old! He is very different then my first son and it amazes me everyday to see this new little person develop into his own person. He is still a bit of a night owl and i think i have it pinned down to the fact that at night it is too dark and quite for this kid. His birth was fast and he loves to eat and is gaining weight like a champ. Well time is flying by and I will need to feed the little monster and try to get some sleep here soon. Only 4 more days till it is just the little feet and I again...

No comments:

Post a Comment