Friday, June 17, 2011

A breif history of how I got here....


Hi! I am Lisa a twenty-nine year old Marine wife and stay at home mom. I was born and raised in Orange County California. I am the oldest of three girls and my sisters are my closest friends (we got a lot of history there). I went to Chapman university in Orange and graduated with a BS in accounting. After graduating my roommate and I loved country music and more importantly we loved to go line dancing. That is how I met my husband over six years ago. I am a Disney nut and the only one of my sisters who has never worked for the mouse. I never thought that six years ago my journey so far would have looked like this. I have been through three deployments with my husband totaling two years and four months over the last five and a half years. In that time frame I have also gotten married, got a puppy, a house had a son and I am currently expecting baby number two in December. I hope you enjoy my journey through this very unpredictable life as a Marine wife. I love making my husband and my son happy everyday. I love spoiling these boys everyday it makes me so happy just to get the little kisses and hugs. My husband has a saying "move your feet and you ass will follow" this is the motto that keeps my head up when going through the hard times of this job. As we see another separation of our little family in the future I hope you enjoy reading about my journey of being a wife and mother with a husband who can't always be around like most people take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment