Friday, May 4, 2012

Catching up

I know it has been a long time since I wrote last but lets see if I can get this train back on the tracks.

We are now down to only 506 days till we are all back together again, but we are in the midst of planning a trip for daddy to come home and visit. It will include us all going to WDW and then coming home to enjoy each other till he has to return. My baby is now 5 months old and I think we have turned a corner on his tummy and sleep problems. He is a lot happier now when he wakes at night and goes back to bed with ease. The key I think was I have now cut all mint from my diet, my daily candy canes and gum fixes are out the window for now. My big 2 year old seems to be ready for potty training, we got all our supplies to give it a go this weekend, so wish me luck! I on the other hand am not ready for this next big step it just seems to be one more bit of my little bits of freedom is being taken away. Instead of diapers and changing them when it works for me, i will be rushing and finding bathrooms everywhere we go now. Over crazy lives are settling down again after a crazy April full of visitors, Easter, preschool field trip to Sea World and my birthday to celebrate. I think now it is doable to try to train for the AFC half marathon in mid August now that the little guy is doing better on his sleep, but I am going to hold out on buying my ticket till I know I can handle it, we will just have to see how it goes. Daddy is back in Oki after a little trip to North Korea for the rocket launch. I hope to type again soon and often now that life has settled down a bit. Bye for now and just remember move your feet and everything else will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment